METHODOLOGY + TECHNICAL ANALYSIS INDICATORS = $$
The JIN Trading System (JTS) brings together an analytical methodology with unique technical analysis indicators to make your trading process consistent and repeatable. If you learn the conditions and rules of the trading system, JTS will tell you what to expect in the market – the direction of the trend, the magnitude and its expected duration.
HIGH PROBABILITY BACKTESTED TRADE SIGNALS
JTS has been developed and tested with a set of criteria that provide high probability setups. And, JTS will work on any time frame and any instrument. Rather than depending on chat rooms and gurus for your trades, now you can be empowered and depend upon JTS.
NO ONE ELSE HAS RESULTS EVEN CLOSE
JTS gets results, real, provable results. What sets JTS indicators apart from other technical ANALYSIS indicators is:
- The step by step process that gets real provable results
- How we identify entries using direction changes
- Our modern design where you can visually see momentum building or falling
- The trade criteria that produce profits on any instrument and any type of trading
Together, these elements bring total clarity to your trading, you will know when to enter and when to exit. No need to keep guessing on the entry.
The magic of JIN is how simple and easy it is to see trends, strength of trends and momentum across complementary and confirming technical analysis indicators. Key JTS concepts are described below and highlighted by numbers in image to the right:
- The Genie trend line is color coded – green for up and blue for down. The changes in direction are critical and offer trade setups.
- EARL Range indicator provides entry support and exit targets
- JIN Change histogram measures the momentum, when it is building price will move further faster.
- JIN Slope histogram measures strength of the trend using volume and breadth.
- FLOW MTF slope histogram measures strength of trend using price
- Indicator values show historical values to help get in and out of trades
Together, these concepts and their associated features create a view to the market that is unprecedented. Watch and you will see, price follows slope and this simple adage is the difference between you making $300 a week trading versus multiple thousands.
IMAGE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MAGIC
Let’s step thru an example to highlight a JTS trade. We use only one chart to day trade so incorporate the FLOW MTF indicator to reflect a 3x timeframe on a 1M chart.
- Instrument – Goldman Sachs
- Trade type – Daytrade
- Chart timeframe – 5M/15M
- Entry – 2018/10/5 – 10:10 -$215.50
- Exit – 2018/10/5- 10:25 – $213.50
Profits – $2.00/share or ~$310 on 5 weekly option contracts
JTS unique technical analysis indicators:
- 1M Genie trend line up top – trade in direction of Genie for everything but reversals
- 1M JIN change histogram
- 1M JIN slope histogram
- 3X FLOW MTF slope
JTS EVAL METHODOLOGY & COMPONENTS
The numbers in the image displaying the GS trade to the right match the numbers below. In addition, the green dashed lines highlight the entry and exit bars.
- Evaluate Genie Trend – Genie indicator has black dots and changes direction from blue to green to offer a trade.
- Evaluate EARL lines – Bear candle from EARL top of range and EARL midpoint below at $213.51 for exit target.
- Evaluate JIN and FLOW MTF
- The JIN Slope histogram is blue and just crossing zero.
- The 5X FLOW MTF Slope histogram is blue
- FLOW MTF 5X Slope, JIN Slope and Genie Trend line all agree and support short
- The exit – the JIN Slope changes direction as shown by the blue on the histogram and the black dot on the Genie Trend line.